Download our one-sheet flyer for more information:
Now accepting Applications for vendors.
The LA River Farmers’ Market will be a gathering place for our diverse community to engage in healthy eating, sustainable living, and cultural heritage.
Day + Time
Every Thursday from 3:00pm -7:30pm
Location + Accessibility.
Los Angeles State Historic Park
1245 N. Spring Street
Located at the South entrance to the park, near the intersection of Spring St. and College St. in Chinatown, DTLA.
Accessible by foot, bicycle, train, bus, and car. It will be directly adjacent to LA Metro’s Chinatown “L” Line Station (formerly the Gold Line) and it will have plenty of parking.
32 acres of open space for shopping, picnicking, walking, biking, and other forms of healthy living.
Amazing views of the downtown Los Angeles skyline!
Meet Our Vendors
- The Angelo Ranch (seasonal fruit, avocados, and juices)
- C&L Farms / JM Produce (seasonal vegetables and berries)
- Cuyama Orchards (apples and apple cider vinegar)
- Happy Organics (honey)
- JM Produce (strawberries)
- Rick’s Produce (seasonal fruit, avocados, guacamole, and juices)
- Sunrise Organic Farm (organic seasonal vegetables, berries, and melons)
- Bonjour Yogurt
- Coldwater Canyon Provisions (jams, preserves, and pickles)
- El Machete (salsas, hot sauces, and tortillas)
- Gourmet Tamales
- Gu Grocery
- Japanese Fried Chicken
- Kathy’s Kitchen (cold-pressed juices and smoothies)
- L.A. Leche (plant based milks)
- Le Saint Honoré (European pastries)
- Little Palace Delicatessan (deli sandwiches)
- Me Gusta Gourmet Tamales
- Mud Cookies
- Nomad Ice Pops
- Out of Thin Air (sourdough breads)
- Pretty Good (deep fried veggie burgers)
- Balkanska Magic Co.
- Gogoma Bakes
- The Plant Mon
- Community Organized Relief Efforts (CORE)
- LA Compost
- LA River State Park Partners
- Metabollic Studios
- Universal Waste Services
Partnerships and Supporters
This project is a partnership between:
LA RIVER STATE PARK PARTNERS
Los Angeles River State Park Partners is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the California State Parks adjacent to the Los Angeles River: Los Angeles State Historic Park, Rio de Los Angeles State Park, and the Bowtie Parcel. Our aim is to preserve, protect, and enhance the community, cultural, natural, and historic resources of the Parks. We do this by enriching the interpretation and education programs, supporting habitat and infrastructure improvements, and advocating on behalf of the Parks.
CALIFORNIA STATE PARKS
The California Department of Parks and Recreation’s mission is to provide for the health, inspiration and education of the people of California by helping to preserve the state’s extraordinary biological diversity, protecting its most valued natural and cultural resources, and creating opportunities for high-quality outdoor recreation.
Significant support for the new market was secured through the efforts of Senator Maria Elena Durazo and Assemblymember Wendy Carrillo, and major support has been provided by Parks California. Additional generous support has been provided by Cathay Bank Foundation, American Business Bank, and individual donors.
Individual Contributions Provided By: